Thursday, November 12, 2009


I can’t remember the last time I threw up. It was probably a couple years ago at least. I also can’t remember the last time I was stung by a bee or wasp. Maybe its because I’m just lucky. Maybe its because I’ve been horribly paranoid about Bees ever since one stung me for NO REASON.


Everyone says “Michael, bees don’t sting you for NO REASON. You must have threatened it or gone near its hive or something” Those people are dead wrong. It happened when I was about 6 or 7 I think. I was playing mini golf, walking from one hole to the next. I spotted the bee flying toward me from the opposite side of the course, I stopped and watched it for a good 3 or 4 seconds. It flew straight at me, landed on the tip of my nose, and stung me for NO REASON. No it was not a dream, no I’m not making it up, yes I remember correctly.


1 comment:

  1. I love the randomness of this post. Hopefully this doesn't mean you're sick?

    ReplyDelete